This is an exciting time for Scitech as we look to implement IT and supporting systems to transform the way we capture, analyse and utilise information to improve the customer experience, beginning with the Experience Team (Customer Service Team).
This newly-created Experience Team Manager (Customer Service Manager) will initially focus on the client servicing role, managing and leading a team of Experience Agents (Customer Service Officers). A key focus of this role is to oversee the implementation of the CRM system, and then support the IT & Technology Manager broadly with Scitech's Digital Transformation.
Role responsibilities include:
• Work with the Business Analyst to assist in the migration to an effective integrated CRM system.
• Work with the Business Analyst to gather the necessary information and content to aid in the database design and data migration.
• Take overall ownership of Scitech's CRM systems, including the client database, program scheduling, and point of sale.
• Continually review and improve team processes and procedures through development and refinement.
• Assume responsibility for system reporting as generated through data analytics, and statistical trending and forecasting.
• Assume responsibility for owning and implementing Scitech's Digital Transformation project in the Experience Team area. This will include data cleansing, integration, and migration activities.
• Identify solutions to achieve a flexible and scalable workforce.
• Supervise a team of Experience Agents, which will encompass KPI management, training, workload supervision and performance management.
• Analyse and manage long-term forecasts as well as attrition, scenario modelling and other impacts to resourcing.
• Provide detailed analysis of productivity and financial efficiencies to best support resourcing models.
• Deploy resources effectively to ensure the achievement of client service standards, including call quality, referrals, customer satisfaction and productivity.
Skills and experience:
• Extensive IT and data analysis experience, ideally within a client servicing/call centre or events environment.
• Business system skills, including demonstrated capacity to lead IT systems integration, team building, people and project management, and database administration.
• Exhibit strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop lasting relationships both internally and externally with customers, service providers and suppliers.
• Experienced in co-ordinating and communicating in areas such as presentations, focus groups and meetings.
• Demonstrated capacity to:
> Provide aftermarket customer service support
> Proficiently use Excel, data analysis and CRM toolsets
> Lead and motivate individuals and teams utilising different approaches depending on the individual or situation.
Please submit applications through Seek. Applications must comprise a cover letter and should be addressed to:
IT & Technology Manager
Applications close 31 May.