Do you love talking to people about technology and science?
Do you have experience delivering technology or science programs for school children?
Do you love to travel?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then this may be the role for you.
What you'll do at Scitech:
- Plan, develop and facilitate a range of technology engagement programs for school students, their teachers and parents.
- Investigate opportunities to partner with and learn from other organisations in technology engagement.
- Undertake delivery of a range of Scitech programs to schools and community groups.
- Manage small teams on regional and remote tours.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- An overwhelming love of technology and science, and a passion to share it.
- A degree in science, technology, science communication or education.
- Experience in the delivery of presentations to a range of different audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience in the development of STEM engagement programs.
- An open mind and innovative approach.
- A C class manual drivers licence.
Applicants should apply through Seek at the link below. Please include a cover letter and up to date CV addressed to Nick Wood, Director of State Wide.
Scitech reserves the right to withdraw this role once sufficient applications have been received.